Friday, December 2, 2011

Kimberly's Dukan Diet-Attack Phase Day 5

Start Weight: 145.8lbs
Current weight: 140.0lbs
Weight Loss; 5.8lbs
Goal Weight: 125lbs

Breakfast: Turkey Bacon, Oat Bran with Fat Free Milk (half cup with splenda and cinn.)

snack: Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch: Half pound ground turkey with Asparagus

snack: 1 hard boiled egg

Dinner: Salmon and Broccoli

water; 2 liters

So considering I am PMSing I think I did really good! I was at Chilli's last night and watched my whole family eat pizza, mac and cheese, fries, and chicken fajita's with out one grab at anyones plate! that for me is success!
I had no weight loss but no gain so I will be happy for that for now, I mean I do have to be realistic and realize I am not going to lose 2 pounds a day until I hait my goal....it is a journey.

2 comments:

  1. sorry, actually this my 6th day on the Dukan diet and day one on the cruise phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim... So while we're on day 8 or something like that... we should be on day 100.. We screwed up bad with a move and all kinds of other crap. So we just started over and I added our old weights to these new weight. Hope that's not too confusing!

    ReplyDelete