Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kimberly's Dukan Diet-Attack Phase Day 4

Goal Weight: 125lbs
Starting Weight: 145.8lbs
Current Weight: 140.0lbs
Weight Loss: 5.8lbs

Breakfast; Turkey Bacon, poached egg

snack: 2 Oat Bran Cookies

Lunch: 2 pork Chops/ half cup of Fat free cottage cheese

snack: Fat Free Yogurt

Dinner: half pounds of ground turkey, 1 slice of deli meat (turkey) with 1 teaspoon of fat free cream cheese

snack: boiled egg

Well as you can see I was so hungry all day yesterday! It really didnt matter how much I ate I still wanted to eat more.  Even though I ate the Dukan approved foods I still fill guiltly for eating so much! It really should be no surprise I only lose .2 lbs! It is a loss so Yeah! and I ate all day so that should make me happy, but I got so caught up in losing weight quickly ( first two days) I was hoping the trend would continue.  Of course that is crazy....really...I was hoping to see 130 Anything! 139.8 qouldl have been great!

I am gooing to try and eat a little less today, I mean I'm not on "Death Row" this isnt my last meal!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Your last sentence in this post made me laugh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I get that... I have days where I stuff myself all day long. I find the days that I'm home from work... that frig just calls my name. ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, thank you so much, I know I'm crazy sometimes and feel like I have to eat everything like I'm never going to get the chance again!

    JAMIE, Being a stay at home mom I find I am always in front of the refrig! I have to tell myself "walk away"!

    ReplyDelete